The City of South Fulton has planned a Juneteenth celebration on Saturday, June 18, 2022. It will include African drummers, live music, a kids zone, fireworks, food trucks, and so much more.
The event takes place from 1 to 10 p.m. at the Wolf Creek Amphitheater, located at 3025 Merk Road SW, Atlanta, GA 30349.
The celebration is FREE to attend, but please note there is a reservation page on Eventbrite. We don’t know if registration is mandatory, or just for planning purposes, so we suggest clicking through and getting the free ticket, just in case.
Entertainment will include live music, dance performances, a deejay, spoken word artists, bounce houses and face painting for the kids, games, stilt walkers, and more.
The kids zone is open from 1 to 9 p.m.
Stage performances run from 2 to 9:30 p.m. and are followed by fireworks.
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15 summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2022 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2022
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer
Know before you go
No pets are allowed at the event.
You may bring a small cooler (no more than 28-quart size) with your own food and drink, but you’re encouraged to support local food vendors.
Alcohol is not allowed in the park.
About the venue:
The Wolf Creek Amphitheater is an event venue owned by Fulton County. It is located on a picturesque 435-acre wooded site in South Fulton, and features both seating and a spacious picnic lawn.
More Juneteenth events:
(This list will continue to grow!)