The 2021 Johns Creek Arts Festival will return for the ninth year, on the weekend of October 16th and 17th. Admission is FREE.
You’ll find roughly 130 artist booths, showcasing artisans from around the country. Shop for paintings, pottery, metalwork, sculpture, folk art, blown glass, jewelry, yard art, and much more.
Saturday, Oct. 16th — 10AM to 6PM
Sunday, Oct. 17th — 10AM to 5PM
There will be plenty of festival food, as well as premium wines and locally brewed beer for sale.
The hopping Kid Zone includes face painting, sand art, musical instruments, inflatable rides, and bungee jumping. NOTE that tickets are required and cost $1 each (each activity may take more than one ticket, so plan to spend $10 to $20 per child).
The festival takes place on the green space across from the Atlanta Athletic Club, on Medlock Bridge Road. Need an address for your GPS? Use 1930 Bobby Jones Dr., Johns Creek, GA 30097. This will get you close enough — according to the festival website, there is no physical address.
Saturday, Oct. 16th
- 11:00-2:00PM Julie Gribble
- 12:15-1:15PM Cat Carter
- 1:45-2:45PM Tullamore Road
- 3:15-4:30PM American Hope
- 5:00-6:00PM Colt Coates
Sunday, Oct. 17th
- 11:00-2:00PM CYT Atlanta
- 12:15-1:30PM Ben Wade
- 2:00-3:15PM Last Chance Riders
- 3:45-5:00PM Jeff Gillman
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids