The Wolves is now playing at the Horizon Theatre in Little Five Points, with weeknight discounts available through a Goldstar offer.
This is a fun, fast-paced performance with plenty of movement, as the Horizon turns its theater space into an indoor soccer field. With it’s all-female cast, the show could be a perfect choice for a Galentine’s Day celebration or girls’ night out.
Performances run from January 25 through March 3.
To buy tickets online, visit the Horizon website.
To buy via phone, call the box office at 404-584-7450 between the hours of noon and 5 p.m.
Prices and discounts
- General admission tickets are $30 on weekdays and $35 on weekends.
- There is a $3 senior discount available.
- If you buy through Goldstar, you can get weeknight tickets at half price — that’s just $15 for Wednesday and Thursday night performances (plus a small service fee).
- Sometimes, you can get a half-price deal on a weekend ticket through Goldstar when a show isn’t sold out — so it’s worth checking if you’re planning your weekend last minute. These discounts typically only show up for the upcoming weekend, not for dates farther in advance.
The discounted weeknight performances currently include:
- Wednesday, Feb 6, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Thursday, Feb 7, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Saturday, Feb 9, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Wednesday, Feb 13, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Thursday, Feb 14, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Thursday, Feb 21, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Wednesday, Feb 27, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
- Thursday, Feb 28, 2019 / 8:00pm | $15
Parking is always free at the Horizon Theatre, in the spacious back lot — making this venue one of the best theatre values in town.
About the play
The Wolves was a finalist for the 2017 Pulitzer Prize for Drama. The play is making its Southeastern regional premiere on the Horizon stage, as the popular in-town theatre opens its 35th anniversary season.
“THRILLING! THE WOLVES KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT!” —The New York Times
This fast-paced play is a fly-on-the-wall look at a girls’ high school soccer team, and the events that ensue when an uber-talented, but strange and worldly new team member arrives. As the teammates practice on the field in the weeks leading up to the championship, the audience gets a peek into the complex world of young women facing their future.
“Smart, Hilarious, Delightful Meditation On SOCIETY, SEX and SOCCER” — The Village Voice
The play has a run time of 90 minutes without an intermission. It is recommended for ages 16 and up, as it contains strong language and adult situations.
Left quad. Right quad. Lunge. A girl’s indoor soccer team warms up. From the safety of their suburban stretch circle, the team navigates big questions and wages tiny battles with all the vim and vigor of a pack of adolescent warriors. Don’t miss this portrait of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, for nine American girls who just want to score some goals. See The Wolves in Atlanta at the Horizon Theatre.