The 2022 Haunted Trail Hike takes place at Henderson Park on Friday, October 28th between 4 and 7 p.m. Note that no one will be allowed to enter the trail after 6:3o p.m., for safety reasons, so you can finish before dark.
The event is FREE to attend and you do not need a ticket.
The self-guided Haunted Trail Hike takes place along the White Trail.
Be aware that this trail is about 3/4 of a mile and it includes diverse terrain — including areas where exposed roots and rocks require your attention. We’ve walked the White Trail and consider it to be rather rugged in places.
It’s recommended that you bring a flashlight.
In order to allow hikers with young children to manage the fright level, you can shine your light on any scary character you encounter and it will freeze and retreat.
Last year, hikers received a bag of candy when they finished, and there was a photo opp at the end.
Henderson Park is located at 4000 Henderson Park Rd in Tucker.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2023
- 2023 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events for spooky fun
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More upcoming Halloween events:
Monday, October 24, 2022
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Thursday, October 27, 2022
Friday, October 28, 2022
Saturday, October 29, 2022
Sunday, October 30, 2022
Monday, October 31, 2022
Henderson Park (Tucker)
Kelley Cofer Park (Tucker)
Montreal Park (Tucker)
Rosenfeld Park (Tucker)