Woodstock has transformed its annual Halloween Kids Fest into a new type of event called Halloween Trail of Tricks and Treats. It is FREE to attend and promises fun for all ages.
The Trail of Treats takes place on Monday, October 31, 2022 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
It is spread out along the Rubes Creek Trail, near downtown Woodstock. The paved trail is 0.7 miles to the end, and 1.4 miles round trip. The trail accommodates more people than the previous Halloween event, which was held in downtown Woodstock.
The kids can walk the trail to collect candy, trinkets, and treats.
Along the trail, you’ll find music, costumed characters, spooky displays, interactive games, face painting, balloon animals, and more.
A DJ, magician, and juggler provide entertainment.
Adults are welcome to come in costume and join the fun.
Parking is FREE at these facilities:
* Allen Temple AME Church (232 Arnold Mill Road)
* ParkingW.G. Long Senior Center (223 Arnold Mill Road)
The Rubes Creek trailhead is located at:
223 Arnold Mill Rd.
Woodstock GA 30188
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2022
- 2022 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids