The Avenue East Cobb is celebrating Halloween with a fang-tastic Boo Bash on Sunday, October 31st from 1 to 3 p.m. NOTE that this event was originally scheduled for Saturday, but was postponed because of the weather forecast.
The party is FREE to attend.
There is also free face painting and balloon twisting, as well as roaming entertainment and pop-up experiences.
From 1 to 2 p.m., little ghouls and goblins can go trick-or-treating. Just grab a map from the pop-up Concierge station, then collect candy and treats from the participating merchants.
Following the trick or treating activity, there’s a Mega-Awesome Costume Party from 2 to 3 p.m., with a Halloween show on the main stage.
Boo Bash will take place at Central Boulevard, located between Kale Me Crazy and Banana Republic.
Game Day at the Avenue East Cobb – CANCELED
This event has been canceled because of the weather forecast
Following the Halloween celebrations, kick back and get ready to watch some football at the Avenue’s Game Day event. On Oct. 30th, the Dawgs take on the Gators.
Arrive around 3 p.m. and stake out your spot in front of the big screen. Enjoy the pre-game coverage while you sip on a beverage from the bar. Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m.
Please bring your tailgate chairs, blankets, or cushions to watch the game.
A full-service bar, provided by Drift, will be available at the event.
Coolers and outside beverages are not permitted at Avenue East Cobb.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2022
- 2022 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More trick-or-treat (or trunk-or-treat) events around metro Atlanta: