Head to downtown Alpharetta for a spooktacular Halloween event in the city center. Costumes are encouraged.
On Sunday, October 31st, you can bring the kids for trick-or-treating and pumpkin carving, from 2 to 4 p.m., at Market Street Park (in front of Central City Tavern).
Stay for dinner at one of the downtown restaurants, and check out the 16th annual Scarecrow Harvest — whimsical displays of hand-crafted scarecrows along the streets and greens spaces of downtown Alpharetta.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More trick-or-treat (or trunk-or-treat) events around metro Atlanta: