Groupon is currently running a series of deals under the slogan Give each day a new twist. It’s featuring discounts on activities, experiences, outdoor adventures, and more.
The discounts range from 15 to 60 percent off regular price, and of course the regular prices for activities can vary widely.
Want to try something new?
These are some of the discounted activities and experiences you’ll find:
- Escape rooms
- Dance lessons (ballroom, hip-hop, break dancing, belly dancing)
- Experiential dining
- Murder mystery games
- Wine tastings
- Unique fitness classes and bootcamps
- Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, Tai Chi and more
- Brewery tours
- Singing or musical instrument classes
- Art and photography workshops
- Kids activities
- Outdoor experiences (kayaking, rafting, golf, horseback riding, etc.)
- City tours
- Axe throwing
- Urban scavenger hunts
- Indoor SCUBA tanks
- Ceramic painting and other artsy activities
- Virtual tours
- Massages, facials, hair braiding, and other beauty routines
There are too many of these deals to list separately, so please browse them here at your own convenience. You can also search by category or price range. Some activities would make a great date night, birthday surprise, or family fun day.
Two more Groupon deals
On September 14 and 15, Groupon is hosting “Blast Deals.” These are new mega-deals (up to 75% off) that refresh every 4 hours — and you don’t know what the deals will be until they go live.
On September 16 and 17 only, Groupon will give you an extra 20% off eligible local deals with the promo code SAVE. The discounts apply to activities, restaurants, beauty, and more.
You may also be interested in:
- 12+ FREE streaming services for movies and TV shows
- Stream the Hamilton movie with original Broadway cast for $7
- 2020 guide to free and cheap outdoor movies
- Regal Cinemas hosts $5 Flashback Features
- $5 Friday night movies at SCADshow
- AMC Theatres reopen with tickets just $3 to $5
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.