If you’ve been thinking about joining Costco, now is a good time to do it.
They’ve got a Groupon deal right now where you pay $60 for a one-year Gold Star membership (which is the regular price) and get these bonuses:
- A $40 Costco shop card that is valid toward any purchase, including gas
- $40 off any order of $250 or more on Costco.com
- A membership card for the primary cardholder and one additional household card for anyone living at the same address over the age of 18
It’s important to know that the membership will automatically renew after a year, so if you don’t want to be charged for another year, mark your calendar and cancel before that date.
Terms & Conditions:
- After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
- Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to April 1, 2020
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
- Offer is valid at all US Costco locations.
Atlanta area Costco locations
- Mall of Georgia
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar