If you’d like to make your kids very happy, you could take them to Great Wolf Lodge, with a day pass to the indoor water park — which features water heated to a very comfy 84 degrees.
There is currently a Groupon deal for day passes to Great Wolf Lodge.
With a day pass, you can swim all day in the water park without the expense of a hotel room.
And, there’s no need for an overnight stay — because the Lodge in LaGrange, GA is just 60 miles from Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport.
You have two Groupon options:
- Single-Day Passes for Two with snacks including a 16-inch pizza and 2-liter soda: $99 (that’s 18% off the regular price of $121.98)
- Single-Day Passes for Four with snacks including a 16-inch pizza, 2-liter Soda, and $40 arcade card: $199 (that’s 39% off the regular price of $261.98)
In addition, if you purchase by midnight on Saturday, January 2nd, 2021, you get an EXTRA 25% off, up to $50, with the promo code SAVE.
The day pass is valid Sunday through Thursday.
There are some blackout dates you should know about:
◊ January 1 – 3, 2021
◊ January 17, 2021
◊ February 14, 2021
Be sure to read all the other fine print on your own, before you buy.
If you’re planning to travel, there are also Groupon deals for Great Wolf Lodge locations around the country — including one just outside Charlotte, NC.
IMPORTANT: Please read Great Wolf Lodge’s Health & Safety Program, and decide for yourself if a visit is right for your family.
About the venue
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta / LaGrange is its 93,000-square-foot indoor water park.
Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket.
Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games, as well as mini golf.
As an overnight guest at Great Wolf Lodge, you’ll enjoy:
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during Paws-On Projects can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some suites provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds for kids.
- Where to eat: There are 10 restaurants and snack bars, including a pizza joint and an ice-cream shop.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2020: World of Illumination drive-thru light show
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
More fun around Atlanta:
Friday, January 22, 2021
Saturday, January 23, 2021
Sunday, January 24, 2021