If you’d like to make your kids very happy, you could take them to Great Wolf Lodge, which features an indoor water park, with comfortably heated water.
An offer from Groupon lets you choose from a number of different types of rooms and suites, with discounts up to 60% off. The accommodations include a wristband for admission to the water park.
The discount is available on select dates through the middle of December, 2021.
There is a Great Wolf Lodge close to Atlanta, in LaGrange — which is about 50 miles south of Hartsfield Airport.
If you’re planning to travel, there are also Groupon deals for Great Wolf Lodge locations around the country — including one just outside Charlotte, NC and one near Williamsburg, VA. Other locations include Texas, Ohio, California, Arizona, Colorado, and more.
IMPORTANT: Please read Great Wolf Lodge’s Health & Safety Program, and decide for yourself if a visit is right for your family.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2022
- 2022 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
About the venue
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta / LaGrange is its 93,000-square-foot indoor water park.
Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket.
Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games, as well as mini golf.
As an overnight guest at Great Wolf Lodge, you’ll enjoy:
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during Paws-On Projects can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some suites provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds for kids.
- Where to eat: There are 10 restaurants and snack bars, including a pizza joint and an ice-cream shop.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
More fun around Atlanta:
Friday, March 31, 2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023
Sunday, April 2, 2023