Concerts take place from 7:30 to 10 p.m.
The 2021 concert schedule is below.
June 12 – Black Jacket Symphony: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
July 9 – Ultimate Queen Celebration
Aug. 14 – Steep Canyon Rangers
Sept. 18 – Christopher Cross
Sept. 25 – Rumours: A Fleetwood Mac Tribute
The amphitheater is located at:
101 Arnold Mill Rd.
More info at woodstockconcertseries.com
From the website:
- There are a few updates to concert series rules this year. No plastic sheets, blankets, towels, or tarps will be allowed. All tables are prohibited this year. Chairs will not be allowed in the park until after 6 a.m. on the day before the concert.
- There are food and beverage vendors on site and dozens of great restaurants within steps of the amphitheater, but attendees may bring small coolers of food and drinks.
- There is a children’s area near the gazebo in the upper level of the park with face painting, balloon animals, and inflatables.
- Public parking is available at Chattahoochee Technical College, at City Center, and in smaller public parking lots and on-street parking in Downtown Woodstock.
- Free shuttles run continuously beginning at 5 p.m. and ending at 11:45 p.m. from three locations: Northside Cherokee/Towne Lake, Woodstock City Church, and Little River Elementary School.
- Opening acts begin at 7:30 p.m. and headliners take the stage at 8:30 p.m.