The annual Fall-O-Ween event takes place at Swift-Cantrell Park on Saturday, October 17th, 2020 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Admission is FREE.
Kids and adults are encouraged to come in costume. The Fall-o-Ween Fest activities will go till about 7:30 p.m., followed by a movie.
The Disney film Halloweentown will play on a giant inflatable screen after sundown. It is rated PG.
Other activities include:
- Miss Gail’s Music Dance Party for toddlers
- witch hunt scavenger hunt
- costume contests
- trick-or-treat trail
Miss Gail’s Music Jam is a socially-distanced, interactive event for kids through age 5. It will have them jumping and dancing.
For the movie, the field will be marked with family squares to ensure social distancing. Masks are encouraged. You can bring a blanket or low-back chairs. No tents, canopies, or umbrellas allowed.
Concessions available for purchase.
While these events are free, the city asks that one family member register for the event here. (Click on the tab for “Special Activities,” click on “Fall-o-Ween,” then click on to register for the movie, the music jam, or both).
You can park in the Swift-Cantrell lot, or at neighboring Kennesaw Elementary School (3155 Jiles Rd.)
Swift-Cantrell Park is located at 3140 Old US Highway 41, Kennesaw, GA 30144
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
More fall fun around metro Atlanta:
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020