Come to Betty Mauldin Park on select Saturdays this summer.
From 7:30 to 9:30, you can enjoy FREE Jazz in the Alley concerts once a month from June thru September.
Bring chairs or a blanket, and pack your own snacks if you’d like a picnic.
There are also food trucks on site, and of course the downtown Norcross restaurants are nearby.
Betty Mauldin Park is located in downtown Norcross at:
65 Lawrenceville St NW
Norcross, GA 30071
The park is a charming, compact green space that’s home to a century-old elm tree, one of the tallest in Georgia.
(There’s actually a self-guided walking tour of magnificent trees in Norcross. You can take your mobile phone and either read or listen to a narration about each tree as you follow a tour map.
Browse our big list of FREE summer movies and our complete guide to FREE summer concerts in 2023.
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15+ summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2023 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2023
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer
2023 Jazz in the Alley performance schedule
NEW for 2023: Jazz in the Alley is expanding to Riverdale!
On Saturday, July 22, 2023, come to the amphiteater at Riverdale Town Center for a FREE jazz concert!
Saturday, June 3
The Headliner Band
Saturday, July 15
Richard Shaw, Jr.
Saturday, August 12
Teresa Kay Williams
Saturday, September 30