Portland-based clothing company Dhvani is giving a face mask to every American — for FREE.
The company has switched from producing activewear to making much-needed face masks. You can request one online for FREE (including shipping.)
To get yours, click here.
There are no hidden fees, nor is a credit card required — just a few questions (including your address).
You must agree to an email newsletter subscription and respond to to the subscription verification. (You can always cancel the newsletter later.)
If you’re a front-line or essential worker, you’ll be moved to the head of the line.
Giving away 327 million masks at no cost is no small task. Be prepared to wait awhile for yours to come.
Also, this program is only possible through donations from the public. If you’re able to help, you can donate here — even just a few bucks helps.
You may also be interested in:
- Have a live goat or llama attend your next virtual event
- How to get your musical theatre fix while the theaters are closed
- Have a Netflix watch party with synced video and chat
- Sir Patrick Stewart reads a daily Shakespeare sonnet on Instagram Live
- 12+ FREE streaming services for movies and TV shows
- Browse our virtual events calendar
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.