Come out for an adventurous Flashlight Egg Hunt!
The event takes place on Friday, March 31, 2023.
The fun starts at 6 p.m., with the egg hunt beginning at 8:30 p.m. Kids will be separated by age group for the hunt.
Besides the twilight egg hunt, your kids can meet the Easter Bunny, play in the Kid Zone, make crafts, and get their face painted.
There will be food vendors on site.
The location is the playground at Cherokee Veterans Park Playground — located at 7345 Cumming Highway, Canton, GA 30115.
The cost is $10 per child, age one to 12.
This includes a flashlight, but you should bring your own basket.
Pre-register online, or pay cash when you arrive at the event.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Midtown Garden Stroll: Tour gorgeous private gardens for FREE
- 40+ egg hunts, pics with the Easter Bunny, and more
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- The Atlanta Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park
More Easter events:
Cherokee Veteran’s Park (Canton)