Get in shape, stay in shape, or reduce stress with these FREE fitness classes, delivered via Zoom. A guided workout can help you stay motivated and accountable this fall.
All of the weekly classes are scheduled through the end of 2020.
You can check the Piedmont Park online calendar for more information.
Focusing on the joints, to promote stability and strength. Perfect for those needing special attention to the knees, hips, ankles, shoulders, and lower back.
All fitness levels are welcome.
These workout take place every Tuesday morning from 11 a.m. to noon.
To join in, just open Zoom in an app or web browser. If you need a link, click here.
Click on Join A Meeting, then type in the meeting ID 87015635-3833
This tighten and tone class takes place Wednesday evenings from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The meeting ID is 971-0670-2387
Focus is on the abdominal muscles. Saturday mornings from 10:30 to 11:15 a.m.
The meeting ID is 168-816-934
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More events around metro Atlanta
Friday, May 27, 2022
Saturday, May 28, 2022
Sunday, May 29, 2022