It’s another drive-through holiday light show, and this one is inside the perimeter!
Atlantic Station has re-branded last year’s Festival of Lights, and it’s now known as ATL Holiday Lights. Get in the holiday spirit from the comfort of your car, with this twinkling, drive-through light display that is set to the beat of holiday tunes.
Or, if you prefer, come on a Thursday night for a walk-thru experience and FREE kids admission.
ATL Holiday Lights takes place in the Atlantic Station Pinnacle Lot. It runs from November 19, 2021 through January 17, 2022 — so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the brilliance.
The show runs nightly, including Christmas Day, from 5:30 to 10 p.m. (or 11 p.m. on peak nights).
It is closed on Thanksgiving Day, but is open the rest of Thanksgiving weekend.
There is a timed admission system, so you’ll buy a ticket for a specific half-hour time slot.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2021: World of Illumination drive-thru light shows
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
Tickets & Pricing
Tickets will be sold on site, and you can pay with cash or card — but we strongly recommend buying in advance online.
Ticket prices vary by night, and there are a few ways to save — keep reading!
The price is per car on driving nights and per person on walking nights.
If you’re driving, you can bring as many people as your vehicle has seatbelts for.
Thursday Walking Nights
- On Thursdays, kids 15 and under are FREE.
- Adults pay $15 in advance, plus sales tax and a $2.84 ticket fee.
- At the gate, an adult ticket is $20 at the gate, but you save the ticket fee.
The Twilight Discount
If you buy a ticket for the 5:30 entry time on any of the driving nights, you’ll SAVE $5 — because it’s not completely dark yet. That’s $5 off any of the prices below. (There is no twilight discount for Thursday walking nights.)
- Value Nights
(Sunday – Thursday)
$25 per car in advance OR $30 at the gate
- Peak Nights
(Friday – Saturday)
$35 per car in advance OR $40 at the gate
Know before you go
The drive-thru show happens rain or shine.
If the weather looks really bad on a Thursday night, it will switch to a driving night. You won’t be charged for the difference in ticket price.
On Thursday Walking Nights, there will be a concession stand with hot cocoa and snacks.
It takes about 20 to 25 minutes to drive through the light show, depending on the pace of the drivers in front of you. The organizers ask that everyone drive slowly. You must remain inside your vehicle at all times. You may not get out to take photos, etc.
Everyone in your vehicle must have a seatbelt available to them — you can’t bring people in the bed of a pickup truck, for example.
Motorcycles are allowed.
There are plenty of restaurants in Atlantic Station.
Click here for a list of restaurants.
The line-up site is behind the shops and down the hill from Target.
The line will form on Fowler Street near the fire station, which is 165 16th Street NW if you need an address for GPS.
You may also be interested in:
- Day-by-day list of free & cheap holiday events
- Best places to see holiday lights this year
- Holiday markets around metro Atlanta
- The 10 best Christmas tree farms near Atlanta
- Free photos with Santa for pets and people
- Where to get Christmas dinner to go
More upcoming holiday events: