Head to Eventide Brewing this Saturday for a St. Patrick’s celebration that features beer, trivia, Irish food, and live music.
The event is FREE to attend. Hours are 1 to 8 p.m.
It also features a winner-take-all game of trivia from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., with paid registration to enter.
Do you know the difference between a four-leaf clover and shamrock? If so, you’re in luck. Test your St. Paddy’s Day knowledge for a chance to win the grand prize — your weight in beer!
Teams may consist of 2 to 6 people.
With the cost of registration, each team member will receive a limited edition t-shirt and two Eventide beer tickets.
The cost for team registration is:
♣ $55 for a team of two
♣ $100 for a team of four
♣ $135 for a team of six
(Additional team members can be added for $25 each)
And what St. Paddy’s celebration would be complete without authentic Irish fare?
Food will be available throughout the day from the Mobile Marlay food truck, which features battered fresh fish and perfectly fried hand-cut chips.
Finally, guests will enjoy live music throughout the day from Alex Cavanaugh.
Saturday, March 13th
1:00 – 8:00 p.m.
1015 Grant Street Southeast
Atlanta, GA 30315
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
Browse these upcoming events:
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Thursday, August 18, 2022
Friday, August 19, 2022
Saturday, August 20, 2022
Sunday, August 21, 2022