This family-friendly street market takes place on Saturday evenings, along Edgewood Avenue in southeast Atlanta.
Hours are 7 to 11 p.m. and the event is scheduled every Saturday through October 30, 2021.
The Edgewood Street Market takes place between the Georgia Beer Garden (420 Edgewood) and the Sister Louisa’s Church (466 Edgewood).
You can expect 30 vendors in four sections of the market — including Local Food, Art, Vintage Clothes, Street Fashion, and more.
Bring the kids! there will be arts and crafts for them in the Kids Korner while you shop or hang out with them.
Pop into a local bar along Edgewood for a cocktail or snack.
More info here
You may also be interested in our day-by-day listing of summer pop-up markets, which are happening weekly now.
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15 summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2022 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2022
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.