Fridays-N-Duluth features food trucks, live music, vendors, and special themed events, all summer long!
Downtown Duluth will again host Fridays-n-Duluth events for the 2022 season, from late April through mid-September. It’s a mixture of food trucks, live entertainment, and special themes.
It happens from 6 to 9 p.m. each week, on the Duluth Town Green. Admission and entertainment is FREE — just bring your wallet for food and drink.
The schedule is a little different for 2022!
• Food Truck Fridays will take place on all Fridays with an odd-numbered date.
• Block Party on Main events will take place on all even-numbered Fridays.
So what’s the difference between the two types of events?
• Food Truck Fridays is all about the food, although it features live music and a few vendor booths. Select Fridays are combined with Flicks on the Bricks, an outdoor movie showing.
• Block Party on Main is a series of themed events with food trucks and themed entertainment — with themes like International Night and Mardi Gras.
The events give you the opportunity to try out new flavors from an assortment of food trucks.
Both events feature live entertainment on the Festival Stage in the Town Green, and in the Parsons Alley business development.
You can often find the current week’s food truck vendors and bands listed on the city’s event page. And you can scroll down this page for more details and the full season’s schedule.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
Downtown Duluth’s open container policy
Duluth has a liberal alcohol policy. During Fridays-N-Duluth events, you can carry an alcoholic beverage with you, as long as it was purchased from licensed downtown merchant. So swing by a local restaurant and grab a cocktail when you arrive!
You cannot bring outside alcohol into a Fridays-N-Duluth event.
Event details for the current week
The 2022 season is over — but check back in April of 2023 for current info
Friday, Sept. 16th is a Block Party on Main event
Food Truck Lineup
All Around the World
The Fresh Truck
The Cheezy Truck
Juke N Jive Creamery
The Red Popcorn Wagon
Parsons Alley: Live Music by Leigh & Paul with Atlanta Event Music
Main Stage: Live Music by Catherine Strings Duo
City Hall Parking Lot: Live Music by Brian Whiltsy
Gazebo on Town Green: Whimsical Photo Op
The 2022 Fridays-n-Duluth schedule
The links click through to more info on the events.
Fridays in May:
- May 6th — Block Party theme is Fiesta!
- May 13th — Food Truck Friday
- May 20th — Block Party theme is Dog Days of Summer and it’s a pet-friendly event!
- May 27th– Food Truck Friday
Fridays in June:
- June 3rd — Food Truck Friday PLUS a Flicks on the Bricks showing of Spider Man: No Way Home
- June 1oth — Block Party theme is International Night
- June 17th — Food Truck Friday
- June 24th — Block Party theme is Bringing Back the ’90s
Fridays in July:
- July 1st — Food Truck Friday
- July 8th — Block Party theme is Caribbean Night
- July 15th — Food Truck Friday
- July 22nd — Block Party theme is Mardi Gras in July
- July 29th — Food Truck Friday
Fridays in August:
- August 5th — Food Truck Friday PLUS a Flicks on the Bricks showing of Aladdin
- August 12th — Block Party features the DFAL Art Walk
- August 19th — Food Truck Friday
- August 26th — Block Party features the Lantern Parade
Fridays in September:
- September 2nd — Food Truck Friday PLUS a Flicks on the Bricks showing of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- September 9th — Food Truck Friday
- September 16th — Block Party theme is Whimsical Wonderland