The city of Doraville is hosting a FREE trunk-or-treat event at Honeysuckle Park.
It takes place on Saturday, October 29, 2022 from 1 to 4 p.m. and is FREE to attend.
The event includes face painting, a magic show, and treats.
Candy will be distributed.
Kids and parents are encouraged to dress up in costume.
Trunk-or-Treat is a different spin on trick-or-treating. It’s meant to be safe and fun, it’s suitable for suburban areas that aren’t so walkable, and it eliminates concerns about traffic or crossing streets in the dark.
The idea is that local businesses, organizations, and community members hand out treats from a parked car with a decorated trunk. Kids can “trunk or treat” from car to car to get goodies.
Honeysuckle Park is located at:
3037 Pleasant Valley Dr.
Doraville, GA 30340
Visit the Facebook event page
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2022
- 2022 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids