The city of Doraville is hosting a FREE trunk-or-treat event at Honeysuckle Park.
It takes place on Saturday, October 28, 2023 from 5 to 8 p.m. and is FREE to attend.
The event includes face painting, a magic show, and treats.
Candy will be distributed.
Kids and parents are encouraged to dress up in costume.
Trunk-or-Treat is a different spin on trick-or-treating. It’s meant to be safe and fun, it’s suitable for suburban areas that aren’t so walkable, and it eliminates concerns about traffic or crossing streets in the dark.
The idea is that local businesses, organizations, and community members hand out treats from a parked car with a decorated trunk. Kids can “trunk or treat” from car to car to get goodies.
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
More trick-or-treat (or trunk-or-treat) events around metro Atlanta:
NOTE that we'll be adding more and more events as Halloween grows closer -- this list is not yet complete!