[exp] [/exp]I’ve been to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden several times, and it’s a fixture on my “must do this holiday season” to-do list.
Garden Lights, Holiday Nights is gorgeous, and it’s fun to see the Atlanta Botanical Garden in a new way after dark. The downside is that even Garden members are required to purchase a ticket. The upside is that you can get discount tickets, no coupon code required.
To get the best deal, you’ll need to purchase your tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights before 4:00 p.m. on the day of your visit; prices go up $5 at the gate.
Even still, you’ve got several options:
- On Value Nights, advance tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights are $19.95 for adults & $14.95 for kids ages 3-12.
- On Regular Nights, advance tickets are $24.95 for adults & $19.95 for kids ages 3-12.
- On Peak Nights, admission is $29.95 for adults & $24.95 for children.
- Want a bit more with your ticket? For $10 more per person, you can upgrade to a Premium ticket, which includes hologram glasses and a drink ticket. Members save $5 on both general & Premium tickets.
- November 9, 2017, is Member Premiere Night–tickets are $9.95 each for adults & kids; children under age 3 are admitted free.
- Night Owl? If you buy a Night Light ticket at the gate after 9:00 p.m. on the night of your visit, your admission price drops to $13.95; the $5 walk-up ticket fee does not apply during the Night Light ticket deal.
Garden Lights, Holiday Nights will take place nightly from November 11, 2017-January 7, 2018.
The Atlanta Botanical Garden is located at 1345 Piedmont Ave. NE in Midtown.