You are invited to enjoy the September weather on your lunch break, with live music on the Broad Street Boardwalk.
The concerts take place every Wednesday in September, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The Broad Street Boardwalk is a pedestrian plaza located in Downtown Atlanta’s Fairlie-Poplar Historic District. The Boardwalk sits at the intersection of Luckie Street and Peachtree Street, directly behind the Flatiron Building (located at 84 Peachtree St.)
And, if you buy lunch from one of the nearby restaurants on the plaza, you can get a FREE Mocha Pop — just visit the information table with your lunch receipt.
2022 Broadway Boardwalk Lunchtime Concert Schedule
- Wednesday, Sept. 7 — OK Cello
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 — Joseph E. Reed
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 — Martina San Diego
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 — Ivan Duke
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
More Free Fun:
Friday, September 30, 2022
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Sunday, October 2, 2022
Monday, October 3, 2022
Tuesday, October 4, 2022