Come out for a FREE spring festival and Easter celebration on Wednesday, April 14th, 2021.
The family-friendly event happens from 3 to 6 p.m., at the Avenue East Cobb.
The highlight of the festival is an imaginative contact-less Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.
Here’s how it works:
♦ Pick up a Scavenger Hunt worksheet for each child at the Red Avenue Tent, then start searching for the colorful, 2-D decorated eggs.
♦ Write down the location of each egg you find.
♦ The first 100 kids to return the sheet will receive a fun prize — a coupon for either a FREE cupcake from Smallcakes OR a FREE 5-ounce frozen yogurt from Menchies.
The festival also features a balloon artist, a caricaturist, a mini-Farmers Market, and a do-it-yourself photo opp in the Butterfly Chair with the Easter Bunny.
The Easter Bunny photos are first-come, first served. You’ll take them yourself, so bring your own camera or cell phone. No reservations required.
*This event is weather permitting. If it rains, the event will be postponed and rescheduled.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
More upcoming egg hunts and bunny photos: