We have not yet confirmed that this event is happening again in 2021 — please check back!
Info below is from last year.
Get in the spooky spirit! Atlantic Station kicks off Halloween weekend on Friday, October 30th with Boos and Boogie. The event is FREE to attend. It takes place from 5 to 9 p.m.
Come in costume for a night of food, festive performances, and trick-or-treat.
Beginning at 5 p.m., the Slutty Vegan food truck will be onsite for the event.
At 6 p.m. you can enjoy a dance performance.
Between 5 and 7 p.m., kids can participate in a trunk-or-treat event, with individual goodie bags for graps.
Afterwards, you may wan to stick around for Atlantic Station’s final Friday Night Laughs with Whole World Improv Theatre from 7 to 8 p.m. Tickets for the show are $15 and are available for purchase beginning at 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: Masks are required for all Halloween attendees and sanitizing stations are readily available around property.
At Friday Night Laughs, guests must purchase tickets to reserve a socially distanced ring, with a maximum of two to a ring.
A full list of safety precautions can be found here.
1380 Atlantic Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30363
Friday, Oct. 30 from 5 to 9 p.m.
This event is free to attend. Cost of food and beverage will vary. Tickets for Friday Night Laughs are $15. The Whole World Improv Theatre box office opens 30 minutes prior to the show.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More Halloween weekend events:
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020