Get in the spooky spirit! Atlantic Station kicks off Halloween weekend on Friday, October 30th with Boos and Boogie. The event is FREE to attend. It takes place from 5 to 9 p.m.
Come in costume for a night of food, festive performances, and trick-or-treat.
Beginning at 5 p.m., the Slutty Vegan food truck will be onsite for the event.
At 6 p.m. you can enjoy a dance performance.
Between 5 and 7 p.m., kids can participate in a trunk-or-treat event, with individual goodie bags for graps.
Afterwards, you may wan to stick around for Atlantic Station’s final Friday Night Laughs with Whole World Improv Theatre from 7 to 8 p.m. Tickets for the show are $15 and are available for purchase beginning at 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: Masks are required for all Halloween attendees and sanitizing stations are readily available around property.
At Friday Night Laughs, guests must purchase tickets to reserve a socially distanced ring, with a maximum of two to a ring.
A full list of safety precautions can be found here.
1380 Atlantic Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30363
Friday, Oct. 30 from 5 to 9 p.m.
This event is free to attend. Cost of food and beverage will vary. Tickets for Friday Night Laughs are $15. The Whole World Improv Theatre box office opens 30 minutes prior to the show.
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
More Halloween weekend events:
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Atlanta, GA 30363