Take advantage of the cooler fall temperatures and join one of these FREE weekly group runs in Alpharetta.
Be prepared for a two to four mile run.
They take place on Monday evenings from 5:30 to 6 p.m., AND on Saturday mornings from 8 to 9 a.m.
Meet at Wills Park, on the Community Center lawn.
The address for Wills Park is 11925 Wills Rd.
The runs are currently scheduled on the Alpharetta city calendar through May of 2021.
It’s requested that you register online for Run Club, but after that you can come to runs as it suits you.
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
More upcoming events around Atlanta:
Friday, January 15, 2021
Saturday, January 16, 2021
Sunday, January 17, 2021