‘Tis the season for the Holiday Bricktacular at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta, featuring a winter wonderland takeover of Miniland, scavenger hunts, a Noon Year’s Eve party on December 31 (the balloon drop happens at noon), & more. If you’re looking for discount tickets during the holidays, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to treat your kids (or yourself) to a day of play at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta on the cheap, some with no coupon code required.
- You can get tickets to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta for $13.50 each if you opt for the Online Saver ticket. The Online Saver discount tickets are valid for visits after 4:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday plus all day Monday-Friday.
- While they last, you can get tickets to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta for $12 each + fees, thanks to a deal on Goldstar. The tickets are valid for regular admission any day through December 31, 2014.
- While it lasts, $15 buys a voucher good for $30 toward admission to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta, thanks to deal on DealChicken. You can combine up to two vouchers in one visit, and the promotional value expires on August 27, 2015.
- For a limited time, little ones can play on the cheap during Toddler Time at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta. At 9:30 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, everyone age 2+ can read, play & build at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta for $12 each.
- Per a reader tip, Lego Club magazine (you can sign up for a free subscription here) usually includes a coupon good for one free child ticket when you purchase an adult ticket.
- Planning multiple visits? You can save on annual passes to Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta; if you purchase online, you’ll save $5 on an Individual annual pass or $15 on a Family annual pass. Bonus: Current & new annual pass holders can bring a friend for free on Fridays, thanks to the “Bring a Friend Fridays” perk. The deal is valid every Friday of the year.
Your ticket includes entrance to the Legoland Discovery Center + unlimited admission to Lego rides, the 4D cinema, and the attractions, including Lego Miniland, Model Builder Workshop, a Lego Racers: Build & Test area, Earthquake Tables, a Duplo Village, Lego Ninjago Laser Maze, & more.
FYI–Since Legoland is a children’s attraction, adults visiting must be accompanied by a child unless they’re attending an adults-only event; the next Adult Night will take place on January 15, 2015.
Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta is located in Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta. 404-848-9252