Heads up, tennis fans: The BB&T Atlanta Open returns to Atlantic Station from July 21-29, 2018. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s one of the first tournaments in the series leading up to the U.S. Open.
Want to go? You can take advantage of ticket deals or attend other fun events during the BB&T Atlanta Open. Here’s are a few of the highlights:
- Saturday, July 21, 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.: Net Generation Kids Day. There’ll be on- and off-court tennis experiences from 9:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m., free activities in the Family Zone in Atlantic Station’s Central Park from 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., & more. Pre-registration is required; all participants will receive a free ticket to the matches on July 21.
- Saturday, July 21: Kids Weekend. Kids 17 years of age and under can attend the day’s matches for free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket. The opening night concert featuring Home Free is a separate ticketed event.
- Sunday, July 22: Kids Weekend. Kids 18 years of age and under can attend the day’s matches for free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket. Sunday evening’s exhibition match featuring Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys is a separate ticketed event.
- Monday, July 23: ALTA Night
- Tuesday, July 24: Plus, 10:30 a.m.-Noon: Net Generation High School Day. The free, fun-filled day includes play, an ATP player appearance, complimentary lunch, and a ticket to the Tuesday day session matches at the BB&T Atlanta Open. Also, it’s College Night.
- Wednesday, July 25: Concert featuring The Bryan Brothers, “the winningest duo in tennis”
- Thursday, July 26: Ladies Day Out. Concert featuring Trey Broussard Duo.
- Friday, July 27: USTA Georgia Day, Military Appreciation Day, & post-match fireworks. Music by DJ Yvonne Monet.
- Saturday, July 28: Fan/Volunteer Appreciation Day. Music by DJ Yvonne Monet.
- Sunday, July 29: BB&T Champions Day. Music by DJ Yvonne Monet.
Tickets to the BB&T Atlanta Open start at $15 on Qualifying Weekend, $35 for Weekday rounds, $62 for Semifinals, & $65 for finals.
In addition to the Net Generation deals, you’ve got a few extra ways to save:
- You can use coupon code “GASSOUTH” to save 25% on Gold-level tickets to the July 23-27 day sessions (session 1-9).
- If you opt to buy a “Daily Double” ticket, which includes admission to both the day and night sessions on Monday-Thursday, you’ll save 40%.
- Thanks to the Coca-Cola Family Pack deal, $99 buys four tickets in Session 9 or $129 buys four tickets in Session 11 for matches on July 27 & 28, 2018.
Bonus: During the tournament, guests can show their BB&T Atlanta Open ticket at participating Atlantic Station restaurants & retailers to take advantage of exclusive offers. Look for the window decals to find participating spots, or stop by the Concierge (located at Stairwell 6) for a list. And be sure to save your receipts: If you collectively spend $100 at Atlantic Station retailers and restaurants, you can show your receipts at the Concierge to get a free t-shirt.