If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required.
And it’s a fun time to go. You can celebrate Winter Fest with live music, fun activities, & more at the Georgia Aquarium through March 2017.
- It’s back: On Mondays-Thursdays through May 25, 2017, you can take advantage of the Me & Mommy deal at the Georgia Aquarium. For $44.95, you’ll receive admission for one adult & up to four children age 5 & under. It’s not just for moms–dads, grandparents, and other caregivers can take advantage of the Me & Mommy offer. The deal is available online or by phone (404-581-4000).
- For a limited time, you can save more than 30% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Imagination Nights discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets online in advance & visit after 4:00 p.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates may apply.
- For a limited time, you can save more than 20% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Early Bird discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets online in advance & visit before 11:00 a.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates apply.
- For a limited time, you’ll save 20% on general admission walk-up ticket pricing on weekdays & 10% on general admission walk-up ticket prices on weekends on general admission tickets to the Georgia Aquarium if you buy tickets online & visit choose an arrival time from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; blackout dates apply.
- For a limited time, active military members will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium on Mondays, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. And active and former military members and veterans’ families receive 10% off general admission on Military Mondays. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes IMAX, too) OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free general admission ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And don’t miss out on these events:
- During Winter Fest, you can start each day with a Dock of the Bay opening ceremony at the Georgia Aquarium. The folk-style show starts at 10:30 a.m. daily.
- From 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on Fridays through March, you can enjoy live music & specialty cocktails during Friday Nights at the Georgia Aquarium. Friday Nights at the Georgia Aquarium is included in regular admission.
- From 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on February 25, 2017, you can head out for a Coral Carnival event at the Georgia Aquarium. You’ll learn about Caribbean culture through Carnival-inspired interactive and educational coral activities.
- Sips Under the Sea returns with a St. Patrick’s Day theme on Friday, March 17, 2017. General admission tickets are $19.95+tax for members & $28.95+tax for nonmembers, and VIP admission is $24.95+tax for members & $48.95+tax for nonmembers. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP admission & 7:00 p.m. for general admission. You must purchase tickets in advance to attend. Can’t make it? Head out for another Sips Under the Sea event in 2017: Cinco de Mayo on May 5, Glow in the Dark party on August 4, Pajama Jam on September 22, & New Year’s Eve on December 31.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.