I’ll admit my bias: The Atlanta Dogwood Festival remains one of my favorite festivals in the ATL.
The Atlanta Dogwood Festival will take place at Piedmont Park from April 8-10, 2016. There’ll be free live entertainment on two stages all weekend long, plus an artist market, disc dog exhibition, Kids Village, Eco Village, the Backyard Barbecue & Brews Experience, & more.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the main stage lineup:
Friday, April 8
- 1:30 p.m.: Brit La Palm & The Barrell Fever
- 2:30 p.m.: Ash
- 3:00 p.m.: Myles Brown
- 5:00 p.m.: Highbeams
- 6:30 p.m.: Eric Thomas & Elevate the Quest
- 8:00 p.m.: Jerry on the Moon
- 9:30 p.m.: A1A
Saturday, April 9
- 11:00 a.m.: Steffi & Corbin
- 12:00 p.m.: Jimi Cravity
- 1:30 p.m.: Kate & Corey
- 2:30 p.m.: Joey ‘Papa J’ Sommerville
- 4:00 p.m.: The Bitteroots
- 5:30 p.m.: Chelsea Shag
- 7:00 p.m.: Members Only
- 8:45 p.m.: Electric Avenue
Sunday, April 10
- 11:00 a.m.: Community Music Centers of Atlanta
- 1:00 p.m.: United States Marine Corps All Star Jazz Band
- 2:00 p.m.: Soulhound
- 3:00 p.m.: Frankies Blues Band
- 4:00 p.m.: AJ Ghent Band
Got little ones? Head out for Family Friday. From 2:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on April 8, there’ll be family-oriented entertainment, including a 6:00 p.m. performance by the Alliance Theatre’s Kathy & Ken Bernhardt Theatre for the Very Young on the International Stage. Plus $10 buys an unlimited rides wristband good for rides & inflatables (wristbands will be available for $15 each on site at the Charles Allen and 10th Street entrance booth). The wristbands are valid for Friday only. Bonus: You can show your unlimited rides wristband to score discounts at select food & beverage vendors, too.
Piedmont Park runs along 10th Street & Piedmont Avenue in Atlanta (parking, shuttle and MARTA information).