Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
The Atlanta Dogwood Festival will take place at Piedmont Park from April 7-9, 2017. There’ll be free live entertainment on two stages all weekend long, plus an artist market, disc dog exhibition, Kids Village, Eco Village, Brats & Brews, Backyard Bites & Brews, Backyard Brunch, the Atlanta Dogwood Festival Mimosa 5K, & more.
FYI: While they last, you can snag discount registration to the Atlanta Dogwood Festival Mimosa 5K on April 8 as well as discount tickets to Brats & Brews on April 7 & 8, Backyard Bites & Brews on April 8, and Backyard Brunch on April 9, thanks to deals on Goldstar.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the main stage lineup:
Friday, April 7
- 1:00 p.m.: Cat Beach Band
- 2:20 p.m.: Jake Bartley Band
- 3:40 p.m.: John McKnight Band
- 5:00 p.m.: Holman Autry Band
- 6:20 p.m.: Kenny George Band
- 7:40 p.m.: BJ Wilbanks Band
- 9:00 p.m.: Russ Still and the Moonshiners
Saturday, April 8
- 11:00 a.m.: No Solution
- 12:00 p.m.: Dangerous Basement
- 1:30 p.m.: DAYSHAWNx
- 2:30 p.m.: Norman Frank & The Ghost Dance
- 4:00 p.m.: Zale
- 5:30 p.m.: Lola Cole
- 7:00 p.m.: Ogya World Music Band
- 8:45 p.m.: Departure (Journey Tribute Band)
Sunday, April 9
- 11:00 a.m.: Community Music Centers of Atlanta
- 12:15 p.m.: Paris Island Marine Band
- 1:45 p.m.: Adron
- 3:05 p.m.: Nathan Angelo
- 4:30 p.m.: King Baby
Got little ones? Head out for Family Friday. From 2:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on April 7, there’ll be family-oriented entertainment, including a 7:30 p.m. sneak peek performance of the Alliance Theatre’s The Dancing Granny on the International Stage. Plus $12 buys an unlimited rides wristband good for rides & inflatables (wristbands will be available for $15 each on site at the Charles Allen and 10th Street entrance booth). The wristbands are valid for Friday only. Bonus: You can show your unlimited rides wristband to score discounts at select food & beverage vendors, too.
Piedmont Park runs along 10th Street & Piedmont Avenue in Atlanta (parking, shuttle and MARTA information).