Darn, this deal has expired.Don’t miss another. Subscribe to email updates, follow @atlcheap on Twitter, like Atlanta on the Cheap on Facebook, or follow us on Google+. And be sure check the calendar for the latest deals.
The Atlanta Dogwood Festival will take place at Piedmont Park from April 13-15, 2018. There’ll be free live entertainment on two stages all weekend long, plus an artists market, disc dog exhibition, Kids Village,& more.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the main stage lineup:
Friday, April 13
- 1:30 p.m.: Sound Medicine
- 2:45 p.m.: T-Carter & Kosmoknot
- 4:15 p.m.: Front Porch Session Players
- 5:45 p.m.: Dave Fields Band
- 7:15 p.m.: Connor Christian
- 9:45 p.m.: Khari Cabral Simmons
Saturday, April 14
- 11:00 a.m.: American Hope
- Noon: Mermaid Motor Lounge
- 1:30 p.m.: Sweet Auburn String Band
- 3:45 p.m.: Stone Senate
- 4:00 p.m.: Clay Shelburn
- 5:30 p.m.: HillBilly Vegas
- 7:00 p.m.: Wesley Pruitt Band
- 9:00 p.m.: Shawn Mullins
Sunday, April 15
- 11:00 a.m.: Community Music Centers of Atlanta
- 12:30 p.m.: Blood on the Harp
- 2:00 p.m.: Jeremy Bar-Illan
- 3:30 p.m.: Sailing to Denver
- 5:00 p.m.: Beau & Luci
Got little ones? Head out for Family Friday. From 2:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on April 13, there’ll be family-oriented entertainment, inflatables, & more. Plus $12 buys an unlimited rides wristband good for rides & inflatables (wristbands will be available for $15 each on site). The wristbands are valid for Friday only. Bonus: You can show your unlimited rides wristband to score discounts at select food & beverage vendors, too.
Piedmont Park runs along 10th Street & Piedmont Avenue in Atlanta. Be sure to check out the parking, shuttle and MARTA information before you go.