I’ll admit my bias: The Atlanta Dogwood Festival remains one of my favorite festivals in the ATL.
The Atlanta Dogwood Festival will take place at Piedmont Park from April 10-12, 2015. There’ll be free live entertainment on two stages all weekend long, plus an artist market, disc dog exhibition, kids’ activities, Eco Village, & more.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the main stage lineup:
Friday, April 10
- 1:30 p.m.: Dangerous Basement
- 3:00 p.m.: The Space Time Travelers
- 4:30 p.m.: Freddy’s Finest
- 5:50 p.m.: Angelina Sheri
- 7:00 p.m.: Halem Albright
- 8:00 p.m.: Eric Thomas & Elevate The Quest
Saturday, April 11
- 11:00 a.m.: Rhonda Thomas
- 12:30 p.m.: JP Blues Band
- 2:00 p.m.: The Tin Man
- 3:30 p.m.: Natti Love Joys
- 5:00 p.m.: Gareth Asher & The Earthlings
- 6:30 p.m.: Lauren Daigle
- 8:00 p.m.: Lefty Williams Band
- 9:30 p.m.: Cigar Store Indians
Sunday, April 12
- 11:00 a.m.: Community Music Center
- 1:00 p.m.: No music–Hot Dog Eating Contest
- 2:15 p.m.: Alana Royal
- 3:15 p.m.: Them Wagoneers
- 4:15 p.m.: Crane
The Atlanta Dogwood Festival is bringing back its Backyard Barbecue & Brews event for 2015. There’ll be picnic-style seating overlooking the Main Stage, wine & local craft beers, barbecue & picnic fare, activities like corn hole, and access to private bathrooms. VIP tickets are $25 per day if you buy by March 31 (2-day $45), then the price goes up to $30 per day in advance beginning April 1 & $35 per day at the door. Tickets include food plus beer and wine sampling.
Bonus: While they last, $39 buys a ticket package for the Atlanta Dogwood Festival’s Backyard Barbecue & Brews event, including admission, two beer tickets, a souvenir pint glass, and $50 off a one-year Epicurean membership to Urban Explorers, thanks to a deal on Living Social. The deal is valid for either April 11 or 12, 2015.
Got little ones? Head out for Family Friday. From noon-10:00 p.m., there’ll be family-oriented entertainment on the Lake Clara Meer Stage, plus $10 buys an unlimited rides wristband good for rides & inflatables in the Meadow (wristbands will be available on site for $12 each, and they’re valid for Friday only). Bonus: You can show your unlimited rides wristband to score discounts at select food & beverage vendors, too. The
Piedmont Park runs along 10th Street & Piedmont Avenue (parking, shuttle and MARTA information).