Come to the business district of Stone Mountain Village for FREE concerts on Main Street! Tunes by the Tracks takes place every Friday night during the months of May, June, September, and October in 2022.
The free music series features local indie artists, performing on a stage in the municipal parking lot on Main Street.
Bring a lawn chair, if you’d like. There will be beer, wine, and sodas available for purchase.
Concerts are 7 to 9 p.m. and take place rain or shine, but may be canceled during times of severe weather.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
2022 dates for Tunes by the Tracks
All dates are Fridays nights, from 7 to 9! You can also check the Facebook events page for upcoming concerts.
The Larry Griffith Band
Heather Luttrell & the Possumden
Rae & the Royal Peacocks
Diane Durrett & Soul Suga’
Cody Matlock Band
Joey Sommerville & Papa J Sez
Women in Blues
Liz Melendez Band
Brian Ashley Jones Trio
Grant Green Jr.