You don’t have to travel to Holland to see fields of tulips this year — because Yule Forest is hosting its second annual Tulip Festival this spring, right here in metro Atlanta.
And in 2023, the Tulip Festival happens over three weekends!
You’ll be able to pick your own tulip bouquet, take spring photos with a stunning backdrop, and chase away the winter blues.
2023 Tulip Festival dates:
♣ March 18th and 19th
♣ March 25th and 26th
♠ April 1st and 2nd
Festival hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
While the tulip fields are the star of this show, you’ll also find:
- 30 booths of artisan vendors
- food trucks
- kids fun zone
- live dinosaur shows by Prehistoric Nation
- family-friendly activities
- lots of spring photo opps
- petting zoo
- farm animals
- pick-your-own tulips
Tickets are $14.95 per person and are available only online in advance — NOT at the gate.
Kids age 2 and under are FREE.
The festival is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with the last admission at 3 p.m.
Opening weekend discount!
Get $2 OFF your ticket for opening weekend (March 18th and 19th) when you buy online and use the promo code TULIP02.
Yule Forest Farm is located at:
3565 Hwy. 155 N.
Stockbridge, GA 30281
Check out our complete Atlanta 2023 Spring Festival Guide, covering the extended metro area from March thru May.
If you live north of Atlanta, you might be interested in the Spring ColorFest at Gibbs Gardens, featuring millions of tulips and daffodils.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Don't miss the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display