where to watch the Super Bowl in Atlanta
Super Bowl watch parties Atlanta
Whether you’re looking for a place to watch Super Bowl 2022 in Atlanta, or you’re planning to watch at home, this list has you covered.
We’ve compiled a list of Atlanta Super Bowl watch parties that are free to attend (bring your wallet for food and drink!), PLUS a list of Super Bowl game-day food deals for take-out or delivery.
If you’re hosting a Super Bowl watch party at home, you might want to browse our big list of family bundles for takeout. Some of these family-style meals are a natural for game day — like build-your-own taco kits. But other options, like take-and-bake lasagna from Olive Garden, could work well for you too.
Want to make the day seem more festive? Here are some tips for throwing a Super Bowl party on the cheap.
You may also be interested in:
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the 2022 Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- Daffodil Days at Oakland Cemetery kicks of spring festival season
- Enjoy 20 million daffodils at Gibbs Gardens this spring
- The best spring festivals happening in 2022
Where to watch Super Bowl 2022 in Atlanta
Super Bowl LVI takes place on Sunday, Feb. 13th. The game begins at 6:30 p.m. local time, when the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams will take the field. Here is a list of watch parties around metro Atlanta.
- HOBNOB is taking reservations for tables on Super Bowl Sunday, via their website and OpenTable.com (or just stop by)
- The watch parties are FREE to attend
- The featured special is a pitcher of lager and soft pretzels with beer cheese dip — $19.95
- Locations include: Town Brookhaven, Dunwoody/Perimeter, Halcyon (Alpharetta), and Atlantic Station
- Watch parties are FREE to attend
- There are over 25 Taco Mac locations in the extended metro area
- Specials include 20-oz drafts for $5 and 64-oz pitchers for $14
- The extensive menu of wings, burgers, tacos, and snacks is available all day
- You can also order a party platter to take home
Tin Lizzy’s Cantina
- There are 8 Tin Lizzy’s locations in metro Atlanta: Buckhead, Grant Park, Midtown, downtown, Perimeter, Mall of Georgia, Kennesaw, and East Cobb
- Watch parties are FREE to attend
- You can book a table in advance online
- Specials include margarita pitches for $20, and select drafts for $3 per pint or $15 per pitcher
- The full menu is available all day
- You can also order Build Your Own Taco kits for takeout (serves 4-5 people)
Dantanna’s (Lenox location)
- Reservations are required
- All-you-can-eat buffet is $79
- Visit the website
- 6 Hudson Grille locations include: Midtown, Downtown, Little Five Points, Kennesaw, Tucker, Sandy Springs
- Specials include $5 cocktails and $3 drafts
- Full menu available all day
- Outdoor patio seating with big screens
- FREE to attend
- Come early for a complimentary tailgate buffet from 5 to 6 p.m.
- $20 buckets of beer
- Located at 3771 Roswell Rd in Buckhead
- More info here
- 2 locations: Atlantic Station and The Battery
- More than 20 televisions and over 100 choices of beer
- Menu includes wings, burgers, nachos
- Order a takeout platter
- Visit the website
- There will be food trucks on-site, and beer specials
- Located at 840 Franklin Court, Marietta, GA 30067
- More info here
Super Bowl 2022 food & takeout deals
Make sure to look at the ordering deadlines — some of these offers require a pre-order in advance.
Order a party platter that serves 6 to 8 people.
Choices include wing platters ($55), nacho platters ($43), quesadilla platters ($32-$40), and more.
Tin Lizzy’s Cantina
Place an order online for Build-Your-Own Taco Packs. (Note: the link leads to order info for the midtown store; choose your preferred location before ordering).
Taco packs come with a choice of grilled chicken or steak. Also includes: tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, rice and beans, chips, and salsa. Feeds 4 to 5 people.
Order online from the Super Bowl Sunday menu for pickup only — at either the Brookhaven or Toco Hills location
The menu includes wings, nachos, taco bar, chips, queso, and salsa.
The Fresh Market
This is the largest selection of party platters we’ve seen — and some of the best prices.
You can view the party platter menu online.
- Ultimate Tailgating Package (serves 6) — $49.99
- Deviled ggs platter — $19.99
- Sandwich platters — $29.99
- Slider platters — $19.99
- Cocktail shrimp ring — $12.99
- Beef or vegetable lasagna tray — $49.99
- Cookie or brownie platter — $12.99
Pre-order wings and dip for pickup on Sunday, Feb. 13th from noon to 5 p.m.
All items are portioned for 4 to 6 people.
And of course, there’s BEER!
The Crush-it Kit is a 12-pack variety package that includes 3 each of 4 types of beer.
Order online for pickup
Location: 2003 S. Bibb Dr, Tucker, GA 30084
Pollo Campero, the chicken chain known for fried and grilled chicken and unique sides is offering $5 off orders of $25 or more with code RUSH25. Choose from individual meals or family bundles.
The annual Game Day deal is back for 2022 — score big with a double dozen of Original Glazed donuts for just $13. You can shop at a store, or order online for pickup or delivery. More info here
Hampton + Hudson
Wing packages to go.
Order by noon on Friday, Feb. 11th.
Pickup is Sunday, Feb. 13th.
• 24 wings for $25
• 50 wings for $55
• 100 wings for $115
Beer: Single or variety cans of Creature Comfort beers (Classic City, Tropicalia, Athena) will also be available to take home — $15 per 6-pack.
Note that Hampton + Hudson will also host a watch party on Super Bowl Sunday. The game will be on all TVs in the restaurant with sound, plus extra TVs and a satellite bar on the patio. Game day menu items include wings, burgers, pretzels, hot dogs, fries, and more, along with $4 Creature Comfort beer specials.
Location: 299 North Highland Ave., Atlanta, GA (Inman Park)
Craving good old bar food on Game Day?
Yard House is currently offering a variety of takeout platters, including wings, sandwiches, chips and dips, chicken tenders, and more.
Beer: Add a 32-ounce beer growler to go; prices range from $8 to $16
Locations: Atlantic Station and The Battery
Moe’s Southwest Grill
These DIY meal kits let you assemble your own tacos, fajitas, or nachos. Note that these bundles are always available, not just for Super Bowl.
Serves: 4 to 6 people
♦ Taco meal kit — $35
Includes 12 soft flour tortillas, your choice of 2 proteins, lettuce, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, rice, beans, sour cream, and a bowl of queso to share. Also comes with chips and salsa. More info
♦ Fajitas meal kit — $40
Includes 12 soft flour tortillas, your choice of 2 proteins, grilled peppers and onions, lettuce, cheese, beans, rice, sour cream, pico de gallo, handcrafted guacamole, and a bowl of Moe’s famous queso. Also comes with chips and salsa. More info
♦ Nachos meal kit — $30
Comes with chips, your choice of 2 proteins, TWO bowls of queso, beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, jalapeños, and salsa. More info
View the menu online
Prices and menu items may vary by location.
Order online for pickup or delivery, depending on your location. (You’ll start by choosing your store)
The chain is bringing back it’s popular offer for 20 FREE wings, when you order $40 or more for takeout on Super Bowl Sunday. Order anything you’d like online or thru the app, add 20 classic boneless wings to your order, use the promo code BIGGAME22 at checkout, and score! Your choice of wing flavor and dips.
Buffalo Wild Wings
It’s just not a football party without wings. Buffalo Wild Wings has a variety of wing bundles available, including traditional wings, boneless wings and fries.
Party Platter prices vary by location and customization, but you can expect to pay roughly:
* $54 for a party platter of 50 traditional wings and dips
* $107 for a party platter of 100 traditional wings and dips
* $159 for a party platter of 15o traditional wings and dips
Plus, if the big game goes into overtime, Buffalo Wild Wings will give away a FREE order of boneless or traditional chicken wings (6-ct.) to all customers on Feb. 28 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. No purchase necessary. We will keep you posted on how to redeem this offer if it happens!
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill is giving away a FREE side of its popular Queso Blanco with the purchase of a full-priced entrée. The offer is only valid online via the Chipotle app or at Chipotle.com — with promo code QBLANCO. The cheesy offer is available every day from Feb. 9 to 13.
Buy one, get one 50% off!
This offer is good for Super Bowl weekend — Feb. 12th to 14th, between the hours of 5 and 8 p.m. only.
When you buy a steak entree item, you can get a second for half price. You can mix or match, and qualifying items include:
- Steack and White Cheddar Sandwich
- Steak and Gorgonzola Salad
- Loaded Steak Spud
Redeem the offer online, in-app, or in-store, with promo code STEAK22.
The fine print:
Offer excludes third party delivery. Drink not included. Online and app orders subject to service fee, convenience fee and taxes; see checkout page for amounts. Cannot combine with any other offers.
Saturday, June 25, 2022
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Monday, June 27, 2022
Tuesday, June 28, 2022