Come to Atlanta’s West End on any Sunday afternoon in March for a fun shopping experience.
The Sunday Funday markets take place from 1 to 5 p.m. on every Sunday from now through August 29th. To double-check the status of a specific event, click here.
You can support local artisans and business people while you browse art, crafts, jewelry, handmade items, candles, soaps/lotions, and more.
These outdoor pop-up shops take pace at Cultured South, right next to Best End Brewing in the Lee + White development.
The address for your GPS is:
1038 White St.
Atlanta, GA 30310
Enjoy live music, plus kombucha from Cultured South or beer from Best End Brewing — there is outdoor seating on the spacious patio.
More info on Sunday Funday Markets
Leashed dogs welcome.
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Discounts for Dinosaur Drive-Thru event
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.
More upcoming events:
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Friday, December 3, 2021
Saturday, December 4, 2021