Come to Atlanta’s West End on any Sunday afternoon in March for a fun shopping experience.
The Sunday Funday markets take place from 1 to 5 p.m. on every Sunday from now through August 29th. To double-check the status of a specific event, click here.
You can support local artisans and business people while you browse art, crafts, jewelry, handmade items, candles, soaps/lotions, and more.
These outdoor pop-up shops take pace at Cultured South, right next to Best End Brewing in the Lee + White development.
The address for your GPS is:
1038 White St.
Atlanta, GA 30310
Enjoy live music, plus kombucha from Cultured South or beer from Best End Brewing — there is outdoor seating on the spacious patio.
More info on Sunday Funday Markets
Leashed dogs welcome.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.
More upcoming events:
Friday, December 9, 2022
Saturday, December 10, 2022
Sunday, December 11, 2022
Monday, December 12, 2022
Tuesday, December 13, 2022