Come to Lilburn City Park on Saturday, March 18, 2023 for the Lilburn Leprechaun Parade — otherwise known as the Lilburchaun Parade. It is FREE to attend, and anyone can participate.
The event takes place from 2 to 5 p.m.
The party starts with a deejay playing dance tunes at the bandshell.
There will also be food trucks on site and adult beverages for purchase.
If you want to march in the parade, which will circle Lilburn City Park, just show up a the bandshell at at 2:45 p.m. The parade starts at 3 p.m.
Be sure to dress in green, wear a leprechaun hat, put a costume on your pet, or decorate your bicycle or wagon.
This is a family-friendly event and kids are welcome to join in the fun.
The parade is led by a leprechaun stilt walker and a bagpipe player.
After the parade, there will be awards for best costumes in several categories — including best-dressed pet, and a kids category.
There will be a deejay, Irish dancers, and a leprechaun fiddler performing at the bandshell.
Refreshments on site will include green beer, green cotton candy, popcorn, Kona Ice, and more.
Visit the Facebook event page
Lilburn City Park is located at:
Main Street Northwest
Lilburn, Georgia 30047
Free parking is available at the Main Street parking lot, Railroad Avenue lot, and the Greenway Trail lot.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Don't miss the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
More upcoming St Paddy’s events:
Lilburn City Park