Colony Square is hosting a fun Irish-themed celebration on Saturday March 14 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
If you get there early, you can start the morning off by cheering on runners and walkers in the St. Patrick’s Day 5K. Then, hang out in The Front Loop and grab some food as you watch the 138th annual Atlanta St. Patrick’s Day Parade, which starts at noon.
NOTE: Many events around Atlanta are being cancelled or postponed, to help contain the spread of the coronavirus in large crowds. We recommend that you verify the status of an event before you head out.
At 1 p.m., the shenanigans continue with Midtown’s official post-parade party in The Front Loop, featuring live performances, Irish-inspired bites and beverages, face painting, balloon twisting, and more.
The event is kid-friendly, free, and open to the public. Cost of food and beverage will vary.
American Barber, a barber shop opening at Colony Square this summer, will also be on-site offering complimentary haircuts and temporary green hair dye — if you dare!
You may also be interested in:
- 5 restaurants with an Irish-themed menu
- 2020 Atlanta St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Best events & things to do in March
- Spring Festival Guide
- Get a FREE Dairy Queen cone on the first day of spring
The Front Loop at Colony Square
1197 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
Saturday, March 14 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Activity timeline is as follows:
- 10 a.m.: Cheer on runners/walkers in the St. Patrick’s Day 5K
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Activations on-site and the Atlanta St. Patrick’s Day Parade kicks off
- 1 to 3 p.m.: Luck of The Square officially begins with live music, activities, etc.
More St. Patrick’s Day events: