Due to the cold, windy weather on Saturday, Colony Square has postponed the Luck of the Square until Thursday, March 17th — when the forecast is 72 degrees. The hours are 4 to 7 p.m.
Colony Square is hosting a fun Irish-themed celebration on Saturday March 12, 2022, from noon to 3 p.m.
If you get there earlier, you can start the morning off by cheering on runners and walkers in the St. Patrick’s Day 5K.
Then, hang out in The Front Loop and grab some food as you watch the annual Atlanta St. Patrick’s Parade, which starts at noon near the intersection of Peachtree and 15th Streets.
From noon on, you can make your way to The Plaza for the Luck of The Square celebration — with drinks, face painting, photo opps, and plenty more shenanigans.
The event is kid-friendly, free, and open to the public. Cost of food and beverage will vary.
You may also be interested in:
- Where to find green beer and an Irish-themed menu
- Where to watch the Atlanta St. Patrick’s Parade
- Best events & things to do in March
- Complete guide to spring festivals in March, April, & May
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
Colony Square (Front Loop and The Plaza)
1197 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
Saturday, March 14 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Activity timeline is as follows:
More St. Patrick’s Day events: