The city of Powder Springs will host an Independence Day celebration and fireworks on Tuesday, July 4, 2023.
The festival takes place in Thurman Springs Park, from 6 to 10 p.m.
Admission is FREE.
There will be food vendors and live music, plus a Kids Area.
Returning this year is the 4th of July Celebration Cruise-In Car Show! Do you love your car and want to show it off to the community? Pre-register here or register the day of the event from 2:00-4:30pm as space allows.
Feel free to come early and claim your spot on the lawn. Blankets and chairs are welcome. No tents or tables, please!
Bring a picnic or buy food on site. Coolers are allowed.
There will be alcohol available for purchase, but you may not bring your own.
You can expect to find:
- Kids Corner with face painting, bounce houses, and games
- Food trucks
- Live music and other performances
- Arts market and local vendor booths
- Fireworks spectacular after dark
You’ll have to park off-site and walk to Thurman Springs Park. You can park at:
- New Lot on Brownsville Rd
- The Lewis Rd side of Powder Springs Park
- Seven Springs Museum (Marietta St)
- The Ford Center (4181 Atlanta St)
- Linear Park (Richard D Sailors)
- The Park and Ride on Powder Springs Dallas Rd
- Powder Springs PD (Richard D Sailors)
- First Baptist Church Powder Springs
- First United Methodist Church Powder Springs
There are more fireworks displays and 4th of July celebrations in Cobb County, including:
- Marietta’s 4th in the Park celebration
- Acworth (concert and fireworks at Cauble Park)
- Kennesaw’s Salute to America with live music & fireworks
Complete list of Fourth of July events, arranged by date:
Saturday, July 1, 2023
Sunday, July 2, 2023
Monday, July 3, 2023
Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Thurman Springs Park (Powder Springs)