The city of Powder Springs will host an Independence Day celebration and fireworks on Monday, July 4, 2022.
The festival takes place in Thurman Springs Park, from 6 to 10 p.m.
Admission is FREE.
There will be food vendors and live music, plus a Kids Area.
New this year is the 4th of July Celebration Cruise-In Car Show! Do you love your car and want to show it off to the community? Pre-register here or register the day of the event from 2:00-4:30pm as space allows.
Feel free to come early and claim your spot on the lawn. Blankets and chairs are welcome. No tents or tables, please!
Bring a picnic or buy food on site. Coolers are allowed.
There will be alcohol available for purchase, but you may not bring your own.
The park is located in the downtown area of Powder Springs, at:
4485 Pineview Dr.
Powder Springs, GA 30127
More info on the festival here
You can expect to find:
- Kids Corner with face painting, bounce houses, and games
- Food trucks
- Live music and other performances
- Arts market and local vendor booths
- Fireworks spectacular after dark
There are more fireworks displays and 4th of July celebrations in Cobb County, including:
- Marietta’s 4th in the Park celebration
- Acworth (concert and fireworks at Cauble Park)
- Kennesaw’s Salute to America with live music & fireworks
- Truist Park (after the Braves game)
- Six Flags July 4th Fest
View our complete listing of July Fourth celebrations around metro Atlanta
Complete list of Fourth of July events, arranged by date:
Friday, July 2, 2021
Saturday, July 3, 2021
Sunday, July 4, 2021
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.
Thurman Springs Park (Powder Springs)