Put on your Mardi Gras mask and beads, and spend the day exploring downtown Atlanta and the Old Fourth Ward on the Atlanta Streetcar.
The event takes place on Saturday, February 26, 2022, from noon to 6 p.m. It’s a rain or shine event. Costumes are encouraged.
There are over 30 participating bars and restaurants offering New Orleans-themed food and drink specials, complimentary drinks & shots, live street band, post-event party, beads, and more.
The Atlanta Streetcar route runs through the historic areas of Edgewood Ave and the Fairly-Poplar District, Peachtree Street, and the Centennial Olympic Park district.
You’ll start out at the Sweet Auburn Municipal Market in downtown Atlanta, to register and get your wristband.
Buy now and get the advance purchase discount.
Tickets are $25 per person thru midnight on Feb. 22.
After that, the price goes up to $30.
Buy tickets online and see a full list of participating venues
Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure ticket includes:
• All day wristband to ride the Atlanta Streetcar
• Complimentary New Orleans themed drinks & shots
• New Orleans themed f0od and drink specials at participating venues
• Live music from a zydeco street band
• Discounts to attractions in the Centennial Park District
• A 10-tabbed event wristband that can be redeemed for complimentary beverages and/or food & drink specials.
• A detailed map with info of all participating bars, restaurants & attractions
• Mardi Gras beads
• Post-event party (6:00 pm – 9:00 pm) with event wristband
Check out our complete list of free & cheap Mardi Gras events!
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display