Put on your Mardi Gras mask and beads, and spend the day exploring downtown Atlanta and the Old Fourth Ward on the Atlanta Streetcar.
The event takes place on Valentine’s weekend, Saturday, February 15th from noon to 4 p.m. It’s a rain or shine event. Costumes are encouraged.
There are over 30 participating bars and restaurants offering New Orleans-themed food and drink specials, complimentary drinks & shots, live street band, post-event party, beads, and more.
The Atlanta Streetcar route runs through the historic areas of Edgewood Ave and the Fairly-Poplar District, Peachtree Street, and the Centennial Olympic Park district.
You’ll start out at the Sweet Auburn Municipal Market in downtown Atlanta, to register and get your wristband.
Buy now and get the advance purchase discount.
Tickets are $20 per person thru Feb 13th.
Starting Friday, Feb. 14th, the price goes up to $30.
Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure ticket includes:
• All day wristband to ride the Atlanta Streetcar ($3.00 Value)
• Complimentary New Orleans themed drinks & shots
• New Orleans themed f0od and drink specials at participating venues
• Live music from the 10-piece Wasted Potential Brass Band
• Discounts to attractions in the Centennial Park District (College Football Hall of Fame & World of Coca-Cola)
• A 10-tabbed event wristband that can be redeemed for complimentary beverages and/or food & drink specials.
• A detailed map with info of all participating bars, restaurants & attractions
• Mardi Gras beads
• Post-event party at Sidebar (6:00 pm – 9:00 pm) with event wristband
Buy tickets online and see a full list of participating venues. (A $2 service fee is added at checkout)
More Valentine’s weekend fun:
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Friday, February 14, 2020
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Sunday, February 16, 2020