Lowe’s is launching SpringFest, a month-long home and garden experience, in April, 2021. The celebration will include in-store demos, online skills sessions, and four FREE Garden-to-Go kits.
You can reserve each family-friendly activity kit one week before the giveaway takes place. The kits will be distributed through curbside pick-up.
Here are the details:
Starting April 1st, you can register on Lowes.com for the FREE Garden-to-Go kits.
The first curbside event will be held on April 8th. Then, they’ll occur each Thursday through the rest of April.
The giveaways include:
- April 8th: Garden-to-Go kit sponsored by Miracle-Gro with exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson. Register on April 1st.
- April 15th: Lowe’s Mystery Garden Pinata with mystery seed packets. Register on April 8th.
- April 22th: 500,000 tree saplings given out in honor of Earth Day. Register on April 15th.
- April 29th: Lowe’s Butterfly Quest, which helps you create a butterfly garden. Register on April 22nd.
Remember, you have to register for each giveaway separately, one week before it becomes available.
Want a quick and easy reminder for each registration date? Subscribe to our free newsletter.
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Discounts for Dinosaur Drive-Thru event
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.