For a third year, the First United Methodist Church of Lawrenceville has created a winter wonderland of lights at its campground in Lawrenceville. The inaugural event was in 2020.
All are welcome to join in the fun and experience the magic of Lawrenceville Lights.
This is a FREE event.
Gates open at 6, and the display is open until 8 p.m.
The drive-thru experience is on these dates in 2022:
- Thursday, Dec. 8th
- Friday, Dec. 9th
- Saturday, Dec. 10th
- Thursday, Dec. 15
- Friday, Dec. 16th
- Saturday, Dec. 17th
The address is:
700 Braselton Hwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Did you know there’s a brand new drive-thru experience? The SHINE Light Show opens at Coolray Field this year.
And don’t forget about the City of Lawrenceville’s FREE Merry Little Christmas Experience & Fireworks Show — happening on Saturday, Dec. 11th.
Check out our huge list of the best holiday light displays — both free and paid admission.
You may also be interested in:
- Day-by-day list of free & cheap holiday events
- Best places to see holiday lights this year
- Holiday markets around metro Atlanta
- The 10 best Christmas tree farms near Atlanta
- Free photos with Santa for pets and people
- Where to get Christmas dinner to go
More holiday fun
FUMCLV Campground (700 Braselton Hwy, Lawrenceville)