Come to downtown Lawrenceville on Saturday, December 10th, 2022 for the city’s Merry Little Christmas Experience. This winter festival is FREE to attend and takes place from noon to 6 p.m.
The event features:
- a holiday market on the Lawrenceville Lawn
- Santa Claus and his reindeer
- holiday music
- ice sculptures on the Lawn
Plan to dine al fresco at one of the eateries on the Square after shopping the holiday market. There will also be a few food trucks in the area.
You can stroll through the square’s shopping district, where the merchants will have special discounts and extended hours on Saturday.
If you’d like a photo with Santa Claus, just bring your phone or camera or selfie stick, and capture some memories. Santa will be in downtown Lawrenceville, along with his elves. Look for the Santa’s Line signs to navigate with ease.
Check out our huge, day-by-day list of holiday happenings — including festivals, tree and menorah lightings, Santa visits, light shows, and more!
You may also be interested in:
- Day-by-day list of free & cheap holiday events
- Best places to see holiday lights this year
- Holiday markets around metro Atlanta
- The 10 best Christmas tree farms near Atlanta
- Free photos with Santa for pets and people
- Where to get Christmas dinner to go
More holiday fun:
Friday, December 9, 2022
Saturday, December 10, 2022
Sunday, December 11, 2022
Monday, December 12, 2022
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Thursday, December 15, 2022
Friday, December 16, 2022