Do you want to build a snowman? Then Gwinnett County Snowfest is the place you’ll want to be this weekend.
This winter-themed event promises to deliver “real snow, real fun” for families and kids.
Grab your mittens and head to the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds for some wintry fun — happening on Saturday, December 3rd and Sunday, December 4th in 2022.
Hours are 2 to 9 p.m. on both days. You’ll buy a ticket for a specific day.
General admission tickets are up to $7 OFF if you buy online in advance.
Prices go up for same-day ticket sales.
ADVANCE PURCHASE PRICES:
• Adult (13+) — $23.95 (plus $4.06 tax/fees)
• Youth (4-12) — $14.95 (plus $3.17 tax/fees)
• Senior (65+) — $14.95 (plus $3.17 tax/fees)
• Kids 3 and under are FREE
You can purchase tickets online here via Freshtix — be sure you choose the correct date.
There will be FREE PARKING at the fairgrounds for this event.
Check out our huge, day-by-day list of holiday happenings -- including festivals, tree and menorah lightings, Santa visits, light shows, and more!
What to expect at Snowfest
Your general admission ticket gives you access to these Snow Fest attractions:
- Snow play area — build a snowman, throw snowballs at a target, bring toddlers to a special area for little ones.
- Snow tubing — a multi-line tubing hill covered in real snow
- Polar ice synthetic skating rink — skates are provided
- Jingle Bell Express — a train ride through a magical light display
- Holiday photo opps
- Santa appearances
- Christmas Maze
- Deejay and live musical performances
There are also activities with an extra fee, including Winter Wonderland attractions like inflatables and carnival rides. To enter this area, you’ll need a $20 wristband.
You’ll also find vendors selling food, hot and cold drinks, and holiday novelty items.
Gwinnett County Fairgrounds is located at:
2405 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville , GA 30045
You may also be interested in:
- Day-by-day list of free & cheap holiday events
- Best places to see holiday lights this year
- Holiday markets around metro Atlanta
- The 10 best Christmas tree farms near Atlanta
- Free photos with Santa for pets and people
- Where to get Christmas dinner to go