Head to Alpharetta’s Crabapple Center Gymnasium on Saturday mornings for a FREE yoga class. The classes are for all levels and kids are welcome.
Just bring your own mat and water bottle and be there at 9 a.m. The class lasts one hour.
These free vinyasa yoga classes will take place every Saturday in March, 2021. We will update if they continue into April — although in previous years, the classes have been held in Brooke Street Park during warmer months.
Upcoming dates include:
Saturday, March 20th
Saturday, March 27th
Masks are required through the sign-in process, but you may remove your mask once your on your mat and the class starts.
Participants should stay 6 feet apart from others.
Hand sanitizer will be available at the sign-in table.
The Crabapple Center is located at:
12624 Broadwell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Discounts for Dinosaur Drive-Thru event
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide