The Marietta Square Artisan Market is an outdoor market that features local art and hand-crafted items. In the past, it’s been held twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturdays, from April through November.
The event is FREE to attend.
The event takes place on Mill Street, across from Glover Park, from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m. — which means you can browse the Artisan Market early and then stroll over to the Marietta Square Farmers Market before heading home.
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
It’s no secret that parking around the Marietta Square can be iffy — and on Market days, some of the streets are blocked off. You may have to circle for a spot on the street, or walk to the market from several blocks away.
There are both paid and free parking options in the area. Some lots and decks are free on weekends but carry a fee during the week.
If you’re not familiar with the streets around the Square, you can use the Marietta Square Parking Guide to help you find an option that works for you.
2020 Marietta Square Artisan Market Calendar
These are the remaining dates for the year.
The links lead to Facebook event pages, to help you verify event status in this time of frequent cancellations.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2020: World of Illumination drive-thru light show
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
More upcoming events around metro Atlanta:
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Friday, December 4, 2020
Saturday, December 5, 2020