Celebrate the season on the cheap! The Battery is hosting an immersive, synchronized sound and light each display each night. Admission is FREE.
The light show will continue nightly on the Plaza through Christmas Day, according to our press contact.
Shows start every half hour between 6 and 9 p.m.
There’s no word yet on whether free parking will be offered in designated decks during the light shows.
If you visit and find out the answer to this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
- Magical Nights of Lights at Lanier Islands
- Atlanta Chinese Lantern Festival at Centennial Olympic Park
- Lights of Life holiday light display at Life University in Marietta
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best holiday light displays around Atlanta in 2019
- Where to get free photos with Santa in 2019