Shop local! Come to East Atlanta Village for the monthly socially distant EAV Market.
The outdoor event is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Farmers Market area, located at 572 Stokeswood Avenue.
Most weeks there are 10 to 15 local crafters and artists onsite selling their handmade creations. The booths are widely spaced, with hand sanitizer available at each booth.
Masks are required, and will be provided if you somehow arrive without one.
Past vendors include:
- ShadowDancer Art
- Emily Unchained
- Wicked Hollow Way
- Follow That Dream Candle
- Viva La Verde
- Wilde Autumn Apothecary
- Vintage Arsenic Designs
- Art by Jaylynn
- Tay’s Organix
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
Hocus Pocus Market on October 30th
Put on a costume and come the EAV Market’s Halloween edition to shop local!
Fall theme, and possibly a bonfire. Leashed pups are welcome.
Friday, October 30th
5 to 9 p.m.
East Atlanta Village Farmers Market
572 Stokeswood Ave. SE