Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The content was created and paid for by one of our advertising partners.
Getting photos with the Easter Bunny at the mall is easy and fun, and it’s the perfect way to celebrate spring.
No lines, no fuss. Just friendly staff, a fun Bunny, and the cutest photos to capture the moment!
The Easter Bunny will hold court (with his professional photographers) at several metro Atlanta malls and shopping centers in March, and the week leading up to Easter.
Here’s how to book your egg-cellent Bunny photos in and around Atlanta!
1. Visit whereisbunny.com to choose the date and time most convenient to you! You’ll find Bunny Photos at the following locations:
Morrow, GA 30260
2841 Greenbriar Pkwy SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30346
The Mall at Stonecrest
2929 Turner Hill Rd.
Stonecrest, GA 30038
Mall of Georgia
3333 Buford Dr.
Buford, GA 30519
5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
2. Choose either a regular visit, or a special event. Events include Bunny Cares sensory-friendly visits, Pet Parties for pet photos, and Pastel Parties for cute spring outfits at participating locations.
3. Choose your package and check out. Packages vary by location, but there are digital and print options available.
There’s also a “Reserve Now, Decide Later” option to hold your space if you aren’t sure what package you want.
Get a free print!
IMPORTANT! When you checkout, don’t forget to use promo code LOTC for a FREE 6×8 color print with Package A!
4. Claim your FREE gifts! Every online reservation comes with two fun freebies:
- Free issue of Highlights or High Five Magazine, designed just for kids to encourage curiosity, creativity, caring and confidence.
- Free access to MyPhoto, A fun virtual tool that transforms your favorite photos into festive images.
Hop on over to Where is Bunny? and book your visit now.
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Don't miss the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display