updated on 9/29/2020
This event is canceled for 2020.
Info below the line is from a previous year
The Brookhaven Arts Festival happens this weekend, October 19th and 20th, 2019. It is FREE to attend.
The festival takes place on Apple Valley Road, right behind the Brookhaven MARTA Station. There is free parking behind MARTA as well. Better yet, you can just ride MARTA and get off right at the festival location.
Apple Valley Road will be closed between Dresden Drive and the entrance to the MARTA parking lot, to accommodate the vendor booths and festival grounds. View the map and get directions.
- Saturday, October 19th — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20th — 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The main part of the festival is the artist and vendor booths. But there is also also live music, plenty of food, kids activities, and a classic car show.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- 20+ trick-or-treating events in Atlanta and suburbs
- Our big list of Halloween activities and events
- 6 doggie costume contests & parades to watch or participate in
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
The Kids Zone is open all day, both days of the festival.
The festival organizers say the goal was to provide a creative, fun, and positive way for kids to explore different mediums of art. You’ll find face-painting, sand art, crafts, birdhouse painting, henna tattoos, and more.
Classic car show
The car show happens on Sunday, October 20th from 1 to 4 p.m. It is free to attend.
See everything from vintage police cars to decked out Mini Coopers and VW Vans.
The music line-up
Saturday, Oct 19th
10:00 am Larry Griffith
11:00 am Michelle Winters
12:00 pm Brandon Marsolo
1:00 pm Lorelou
2:00 pm Brandon Russell Jay & The Good Hand
3:00 pm Mandi Strachota
4:00 pm Wesley Cook
5:00 pm Shawn Spencer
Sunday, Oct 20th
11:00 am Greg Fortune
12:00 pm Charie Jones
1:00 pm Tyler Jarvis
2:00 pm Ebony & Ivory
3:00 pm Andrea & Mud
4:00 pm Layne Denton
More fall fun around Atlanta: