Head to Atlantic Station on Thursday, March 17th, 2022 for a family-friendly, outdoor celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Shamrock the Station is FREE to attend. The activities start at 2 p.m. and go on till 8 p.m.
You’ll find exciting giveaways, Irish-themed libations, and roaming entertainment — including Irish dancers and stilt walkers. There will be balloon animals for the kids, and plenty of green beer.
Live music includes tunes by DJ Chika Takai, traditional bagpipers, and Irish dance performances.
You’ll find a cash-and-card bar onsite, offering green brews and spirits for guests 21 and older, as well as non-alcholic beverages.
In addition, guests can enjoy St. Patrick’s Day-themed offerings from participating restaurants — including HOBNOB’s offering of a corned beef and cabbage dish, green beer, and Irish shot deals.
More info here
Shamrock the Station — Schedule of FREE events
- 2 to 5 p.m. — DJ Chika
- 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. — Stilt Walkers
- 2 to 6 p.m. — Airbrush Tattoo Artists
- 2 to 5 p.m. — Balloon Artist
- 3 to 5 p.m. — Irish Dancers
- 5 to 8 p.m. — live music from 7Sharp9 Band + a Bagpiper
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
More upcoming events
Saturday, June 25, 2022
Sunday, June 26, 2022
Monday, June 27, 2022
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Wednesday, June 29, 2022