The city of Roswell hosts its annual Fireworks Extravaganza on Monday, July 4, 2022. This is a family-oriented event that includes live performances and food.
The event runs from 6 to 10:30 p.m.
It takes place at Roswell Area Park, located at 10495 Woodstock Rd.
Bring your picnic blankets and chairs. No dogs are allowed.
The park has playgrounds.
Food trucks begin serving at 5 p.m.
Gotta Have It Pizza
South of Philly
6 Pack Subs
A Little Nauti
Lee Street Tacos
Big House BBQ
Let’s Taco Bout ItD
King of Pops
Live music is scheduled from 6 to 9 p.m., with a set break around 7:30.
Fireworks are scheduled for 9:30 p.m. However, the start time is sometimes earlier or later depending on the weather.
Parking is available at Roswell Area Park (until full) and at these schools:
- The old Crabapple Middle School – 10700 Crabapple Rd.
- The new Crabapple Middle School – 10790 Woodstock Rd.
- Roswell North Elementary – 10525 Woodstock Rd.
There is more detailed parking info plus FAQs on the event website.
An interactive map of the park shows the location of viewing areas, parking, food trucks, emergency services, restrooms, and more.
Other Independence Day fireworks displays in North Fulton include:
- Starrs & Stripes Celebration at City Springs
- Johns Creek Independence Day concert & fireworks on July 3rd
- Alpharetta’s fireworks at Wills Park
More Fourth of July fun around metro Atlanta:
Friday, July 1, 2022
Saturday, July 2, 2022
Sunday, July 3, 2022
Monday, July 4, 2022
Tuesday, July 5, 2022